The festive season is upon us. While the world remains under the shadow of the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that brighter days are ahead and we are committed to doing our part – with your support – to help our community recover and rediscover the joy of live arts. After the resounding success of our outdoor summer production Robin Hood: The Great Escape, we are now planning for our 2022 season. Your support can help us alleviate some of the uncertainty and challenges that face us as we push ahead with live in-person shows that are safe, enjoyable, and widely accessible.
Buy some 50/50 tickets today! They also make a great holiday gift for someone you love. Each ticket purchased will be a big step forward towards our reopening.
The draw will conducted live on Facebook on December 17 at 10 am. The winner will be contacted to claim their prize.
FESTIVAL ANTIGONISH SOCIETY
50/50 Fundraiser House Rules
Updated: November 10, 2021
• The 50/50 draw tickets will be sold using online software and will be delivered primarily to the buyer’s stated email address.
• It is the sole responsibility of the ticket buyer to ensure that they receive the correct number of tickets based on the successful financial transaction with the online 5050 software.
• Ticket package prices include as follows: 1 for $10, 3 for $20, 8 for $50, 20 for $100.
• Pot sizes will be broadcast regularly through Facebook and Twitter.
• The winner will be determined by drawing a ballot from a container of all ballots received for the draw.
• The winner will receive 50% of the total pot. A payment will be made by cheque to the winner from Festival Antigonish. The winner must turn in their ticket and must have matching valid identification to claim the prize. The winner must agree to have their picture taken (if possible, with COVID rules), and their name and address recorded. They must also agree to allow their image and name to be included in future advertising on any medium to claim the prize.
• The winner will have 90 days to claim the prize effective the original draw date. If the prize is not claimed within 90 days another draw using the same entrants will be made.
• The draw will take place at Festival Antigonish, Bauer Theatre, 5015 Chapel Square, Antigonish, NS on December 17, 2021 at 10:00 am. Draw date and time will be publicized.
• No member of Festival Antigonish staff nor any of their immediate family members living within the same residence, as well as, spouse, partner, wife, husband is permitted to enter the lottery. If entered in error, they may not claim any prize won.
• Entrants must be Nova Scotia residents and at least 19 years of age.
• Festival Antigonish, nor any of its staff, Board of Directors and subcontractors may be held liable for any financial loss a player may incur as a result of playing the online 50/50.
• Festival Antigonish online 50/50 players assume all financial responsibility for costs and other expenses they incur while playing the online 50/50.