F.A.S.T. Friends Campaign
Did you know:
- Postponing our 2020 season due to COVID-19 has meant a loss of $200,000.
- COVID relief programs from the government have covered just $10,000 (5%) of this loss.
- 80% of our annual budget relies on ticket sales and donations, so the fallout from this closure has been devastating, and its impact will be long-lasting.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Donate: All gifts over $20 are eligible for a charitable tax receipt. The best way to donate is online (CLICK HERE). You can also send a cheque by mail to: Festival Antigonish – Bauer Theatre l PO Box 5000 l Antigonish, NS B2G 2W5
- Become a monthly donor: With a monthly gift of $25 or more, you can provide sustainable, long-term support for our operations. It’s quick and easy to sign-up here.
- Subscribe to our 2021 season: Our 2020 season has been postponed until 2021, but you can buy a season pass now. The savings are great, and you get first pick at seating when we return. Click here to download the pdf form. Your pass will be sent in the mail.
- Purchase a gift certificate: We know many theatre-lovers are missing live performances right now. A Festival Antigonish gift certificate might just put a smile on their face! Click here to download the pdf form. Your gift certificate will be sent in the mail.
- If you have a gift voucher or season pass for our postponed 2020 season:
Please consider one of the following options, and contact us with your preference at email@example.com.
- Donate it to Festival Antigonish in exchange for a charitable tax receipt for the full value
- Apply it towards our 2021 season. All gift vouchers and season passes for 2020 will be honoured in 2021.
Thank you for being a F.A.S.T. friend.
As a theatre lover, you know what you are really supporting is not just the arts but also the health, vibrancy, and prosperity of our entire community. With your help, we will continue to create theatre, and support and enrich the cultural, social, and economic fabric of our region.
For questions or more information, please contact: