Our 2021 Season prices for Robin Hood: The Great Escape are below.
Prime $40 | Includes take-home cushion
Regular $30 | Includes cushion rental
Senior $27 | Includes cushion rental
Child (Under 12)** $27 | Includes cushion rental.
**Infants under 12 months do not need a ticket
We advise all patrons to arrive at Keppoch Mountain by 6:30pm for evening performances or 1:30pm for matinees to allow for parking and arrival as well as pre-show grouping of audience members.
Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone, or in-person during box office hours. No refunds. Exchanges can be made up to 48 hrs in advance, with a $3 exchange fee per ticket. Ticket prices do not include 15% HST.
This is an immersive play taking place in the woods. Audience members will have a variety of organic seating to choose from (tree stumps, haybales, grass clearing, etc.). All tickets include rental of a lightweight outdoor cushion that you can take from scene to scene and return at the end of the show. Prime tickets will include a brand-new souvenir cushion that you can take home. This cushion features a beautiful, original print by Noella Murphy and is great for picnics, outdoor concerts, camping, and sporting events.
Please do not bring your own chairs as we are limited by the space and terrain at each scene and the show experience involves walking from scene to scene. Some special seating for people with mobility needs is available to a limited number of patrons per show. If you have mobility or accessibility concerns, please call our Box Office at (902) 867-3333 to discuss your seating options.
- The play takes place on the Game Changer Trail at Keppoch Mountain. This is a gravel-packed accessible 1.5km trail.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and we advise to bring some sunscreen. bug spray, hats, etc.
- In case of inclement weather, the decision to cancel a show will be made no later than one hour before showtime. If a show is cancelled, patrons will be able to exchange tickets for an alternate day or a designated rain date. Show cancellations will only be triggered by extreme weather such as thunder/lightning or heavy rain. The show may proceed on a misty (light rain) day. Please dress according to the weather.
- All public health and safety guidelines will be followed (masks and social distancing as required) to ensure the safety of our artists and our audience
- For more information about Keppoch Mountain and the trails, visit www.thekeppoch.ca
This section relates to shows that take place in the Bauer Theatre during our regular seasons. These do not apply to our 2021 Season.
Tickets & Passes
Main Stage Pricing
Prime Seat – $38
Regular Seat – $30
Regular, Senior – $28
Matinée – $27
Special Rate – $20*
*For: Under 30 / First-time visitors / Professional Artists
(No reservations. Subject to availability at the door)
Preview Shows: Pay-what-you-can at the door
Family Stage Pricing:
General seating. Plus HST.
Regular Ticket – $12
Family of four – $40
Main Stage Pass
One low price, FOUR amazing shows! Starting as low as $95, our Main Stage Pass is a great way to save 15% on your ticket costs and enjoy all four main stage plays. Call our box office to find the deal that’s right for you and book your season pass today. Or click here to download our order form. To order your season pass, please print the form and mail it in with a cheque or credit card information
Prime Pass $130 ($149.50 with HST)
Regular Pass $105 ($120.75 with HST)
Senior Pass $95 ($109.25 with HST)
Pick 3 Pass $80 ($92 with HST)
*The PICK3 pass provides admission to any three of the Main Stage shows of your choosing. Available only for Regular seats.
Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone, or in-person during box office hours. No refunds. Exchanges can be made up to 48 hrs in advance, with a $3 exchange fee per ticket. Ticket prices do not include 15% HST. Children 5 and under are not permitted at Main Stage shows, except at a “Relaxed Performance”.